Friday, November 30, 2018

Hark the Cereal Aisle! Sugar Cookie Toast Crunch is Here!


I reviewed far too many pumpkin spice concoctions the past couple months. 

I am so happy to be able to review a Christmas-themed cereal! 

I mean, it has a Christmas-themed box. It says it is “limited edition.” I’m not exactly sure that sugar cookie-flavored rectangles will be making spirits bright in the way that candy cane-flavored wafers might, but we’ll make do with what we have. 

Sugar Cookie Toast Crunch is a variant on the popular Cinnamon Toast Crunch (duh!)

It tastes like sugar cookies. 

It isn’t remarkable, but it won’t offend you, either. It is sort of like a crunchy bowl of vanilla ice cream. 

The packaging includes “dot-to-dot” and “word find” puzzles. Those should make a pedestrian bowl of cereal a bit more intriguing for ya. 


I’m really hoping to find some sort of candy cane flavor cereal before Christmas. If I do, you better believe you’ll be reading about it on this blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment